Cup holder Idea for E28 Owners
As we all know 1987 535 BMW did not come with cup holders, and this was because these cars were built to drive not to hold your cup of coffee. But as I am building this car for comfort on those long drives, I searched for cup holders that wouldn’t become an eye sore for the interior.
Where to buy?
To perform the job you will need
- A set of 3/8 sockets and a ratchet
- Two medium extensions
- The cupholders
- First vacuum the floor, a clean work environment is a happy environment.
2. Move your seat all the way back to give you access to the front inner seat bolt
3. Get a short 17MM socket and two extensions to remove the bolt.
4. Slide the cup holder on to the seat rail and tighten the bolt back down.
5. Sit back and take a look at your new cup holders.